SMMP affiliated researchers publish a comprehensive range of publications providing findings and recommendations to academic and non-academic audiences. The research is published in a wide variety of printed and online formats, including academic research monographs, edited books, papers in peer-reviewed journals, working papers, policy reports and press briefings.
Please see below for further details.
- SMMP latest developments
- First research grant awarded to Sussex-Mahidol Migration Partnership
- Migration partnerships advance in Thailand and Singapore
- Dr S Scuzzarello presents research at IPSR
- Professor Ron Skeldon, key-note speaker at the IPSR
- Migration Partnership progresses
- New publication by Tony Fielding
- Strengthening links with Humboldt University, Berlin
- Scuzzarello, Sarah (2015). Political participation and dual identification among migrants. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies 41(8): 1214-1234.
- The Mahidol Migration Center sets up a new Journal: Social Sciences Asia
- Paul Statham kicks-off Sussex Mahidol Migration Partnership